Golden Globes
The historical film "Oppenheimer" triumphs at the Golden Globes . Oppenheimer" is about the making of the atomic bomb. It won five awards, including best movie drama. Actors Cillian Murphy and Robert Downey Jr. won awards for their performances. Christopher Nolan won his first Golden Globe award for best director for the film.
Highlights from the Golden Globe Awards
“Barbie” led 2023 box office lists and went home with just two awards. One was for Billie Eilish's song "What Was I Made For.”
I used to float, now I just fall downI used to know but I'm not sure nowWhat I was made forWhat was I made for?
Takin' a drive, I was an idealLooked so alive, turns out I'm not realJust something you paid forWhat was I made for?
'Cause I, II don't know how to feelBut I wanna tryI don't know how to feelBut someday, I mightSomeday, I might
When did it end? All the enjoymentI'm sad again, don't tell my boyfriendIt's not what he's made forWhat was I made for?
'Cause I, 'cause II don't know how to feelBut I wanna tryI don't know how to feelBut someday I mightSomeday I might
Think I forgot how to be happySomething I'm not, but something I can beSomething I wait forSomething I'm made forSomething I'm made for